1 / 6
We'll begin our adventure in the sheltered waters of Acacia Bay. We paddle below native bush, pass steep cliffs and inlets that can only harbour a kayak, then prepare to be wowed by the Maori Rock Carvings towering high at Mine Bay.
Then it's on to Masons Rock – an impressive volcanic fan of rock emerging from the lake. Your experienced guide will explain the carving's cultural significance to the lake and surrounding areas while you float beneath them.
During our trip we will stop for refreshments and a relaxing gourmet lunch, taking in the magnificent mountain views, with an opportunity to swim in the clear waters of our beautiful lake. On our return, if the breeze comes up, we can raft our kayaks together and sail back.
Taupo Kayaking Adventures Full Day Tour, 876 Acacia Bay Road, Taupo, Lake Taupo, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Approximately 10 minute drive from Airport to information centre collection point
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 minutes walking distance to information centre collection point, or complimentary transport from coach terminal.
- Proximity to town:
- Complimentarty transport from Taupo is provided
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$225.00 - $265.00|
- Other charges:
- NZD $265 per adult for 1-2 adults; NZD $245 per adult for 3 adults; NZD $225 per adult for 4 plus adults