1 / 6
We offer Hollyford Track Transport packages from Te Anau or using a private vehicle. Combine flights and an overland package to walk the track one way.
Our Dusky Track transport option from Te Anau combines both boat and overland transport. Our years of experience and local knowledge can assist you in making this demanding tramp hassle free.
Charter transport is available for small groups (6-24 passengers) connecting Fiordland Tramping tracks, including the Milford, Kepler and Routeburn Great Walks with Queenstown, Dunedin, Te Anau and Invercargill. We offer competitive charter rates to fit your timetable and ensure your Great Walk experience is hassle free. Contact us for an obligation-free quote.
Trips and Tramps - Track Transport, 24 Caswel Road, Te Anau, Fiordland, 9600, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7.30 am - 9 pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 170 km from Queenstown Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Te Anau Accommodation pick ups available
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$50.00 - $350.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Please note Fiordland is an alpine area and subject to extreme weather. On the rare occasion adverse weather, road or track conditions may require us to make alternations to or cancel trips.