1 / 11
The vineyard at French Farm is an ideal place to stop when exploring the Banks Peninsula, and at lunchtime you are welcome to make use of the picnic tables and other facilities in our beautiful landscaped grounds.
Come and sample our renowned French Peak wines:
* Pinot Noir 2015 - a classic Banks Peninsula Pinot Noir
* Reserve Pinot Noir 2014 - lovely smooth, full-bodied.
* Pinot Gris 2017 - a deliciously dry and delicate white
* Chardonnay 2016 - a classic oaked style Chardonnay
* Rosé 2017 - Provencal style, a perfect summer drink
French Peak Wines, 79, French Farm valley road, Akaroa, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7582, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9.30am - 5pm during summer; limited opening in winter - please call
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 1 hour to Christchurch Airport
- Proximity to town:
- 15 minutes to Akaroa
Pricing and Conditions
- Further pricing information:
- Children have to be accompanied by adults.