1 / 10
The architect's brief for the Villas was to piece together 15-metre hardwood wharf piles, 100-year-old French clay tiles, classic lattice windows, solid wooden doors and many other valuable recycled items.
These materials combined with undulating plaster walls, hand-crafted joinery and Hundertwasser-inspired bottle windows create a charming European-styled New Zealand-flavoured synergy.
The Beach Villas are complemented by our latest award-winning addition ‘Oraukawa Lodge’. Oraukawa Lodge is a multi-function Palladian-styled building ideal for a weekend escape, corporate event/function/wedding or gathering with family or friends. The perfect gathering spot when booking out all of the Beach Villas.
Ahu Ahu Beach Villas, 321 Ahu Ahu Road, RD4, Oakura, Taranaki, 4374, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Children Welcome
- Conference Facilities
- BBQ Facility
- Pet Friendly
- Proximity to airport:
- 30-40 minute drive, New Plymouth Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 20 minute drive to New Plymouth central coach station
- Proximity to town:
- 20 minute scenic, leisurely drive to New Plymouth; 5 minute drive to the beachside town of Oakura
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Dec - May)||(May - Dec)|
|Per night||$295.00 - $650.00||$195.00 - $500.00|
- Other charges:
- Tariff is for 2 people, $50 per extra person per night
- Further pricing information:
- Tariff is for up to 2 people.