- Tramp through the unmatchable South Island—it's a Kiwi tradition!
- Explore two glaciers, Franz Josef and Fox
- Scenic Queenstown is an adventurer's paradise
- Experience a variety of landscapes—alpine tundra in the morning and oceanside trails in the afternoon
- Opt to discover dramatic Milford Sound by scenic flight or cruise
After this trip, the bar will be forever raised. Other coasts will seem less striking. Even mountains will pale in comparison. So many spectacular views. And incredible moments. Kura Tawhiti's limestone monoliths. Franz Josef Glacier, surrounded by rain forest. After these nine days in New Zealand, your next vacation will have big shoes to fill.
Backroads New Zealand Walking & Hiking Tour, 801 Cedar Street, Berkeley, 94710, United States.