1 / 9
Starting and finishing from either Christchurch or Queenstown, the EPIC tour range’s from 25 – 80 km of cycling per day. The gradient is mainly gently undulating, on a mix of purpose built gravel cycle trail, gravel and sealed roads. The distances biked each day will present a challenge to relish and conquer!
The awe-inspiring snow-capped landscapes of Mackenzie Basin and North Otago provide a wonderful backdrop and whether biking or catching a ride in the support vehicle you will experience some of the most stunning landscapes in the country.
Discover the original Maori rock art, fossil sites and spectacular limestone outcrops of North Otago. Step back in time and take in the vibe of Oamaru and its splendid Victorian Precinct.
Bike the Alps 2 Ocean Trail EPIC - PureTrails NZ, 11a Langstone Lane, Northcote, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8052, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am - 6pm, 7 days
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 10 minutes drive from Christchurch airport
- Proximity to town:
- 10 minutes drive from Christchurch city centre
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- standard bike hire $190, ebike hire $450, single accommodation $410
- Further pricing information:
- Bookings will be confirmed and held on receipt of a deposit by PureTrails New Zealand. Payment in full must be received in full at least 60 days prior to departure.