Enjoy a heli-flight to one of our region’s world-renowned wineries. Arrive like a rock star! There is nothing quite like the thrill of landing in a helicopter on the lawn and walking into a winery where you will enjoy a delicious lunch and wine tasting. Makes a fabulous gift or corporate lunch to impress or seal the deal!
You have a choice of 3 stunning wineries within easy reach; Pegasus Bay, Waipara Hills and Black Estate.
Flights to these wineries operate daily all year round except some public holidays. Flights are around 20 minutes one way. Your helicopter pilot will be ready when you are to take you back to base near Christchurch airport after lunch. (Cost of lunch not included)
Canterbury Winery Heli Lunch, 73 Garys Road, christchurch, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 0830 to 1700
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Located at Christchurch Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Can provide pick up from coach terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 10km from town
Pricing and Conditions
- Further pricing information:
- Children 4 and younger are complimentary provided they sit on a parent's lap. If you are prone to motion sickness, please take necessary precautions. Consult a medical professional before taking any medication. At least two people are required for this activity to take place. This activity is subject to acceptable weather conditions. Alcohol and controlled substances are prohibited on this flight.