1 / 11
Deep Canyon is New Zealand’s premier canyon guiding company.
We have been running guided canyon descents since 1994.
Our guides are certified in canyoning (NZOIA) and have plenty of local and overseas experience and are trained and certified in risk management, outdoor first aid, rope skills and outdoor instruction techniques. Our equipment and safety procedures are of the highest standard and our commitment to safety is absolute. This allows us to run maximum adventure and maximum fun trips in wild and fantastic situations. Our focus is strongly on personal satisfaction and good humour.
We run day trips and multi day trips and instruction courses.
Deep Canyons, 100 Ardmore Street, Wanaka town, Wanaka, 9305, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7.30am - 9pm, 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 10 km to Wanaka airport.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Outside office
- Proximity to town:
- trips depart central Wanaka daily.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$260.00 - $1,280.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Extra guide for non swimmers
- Further pricing information:
- Tour guide can attend at special rates. Digital camera available for hire with waterproof housing. Digital photos and videos free download onto USB or similar device free.