1 / 10
• Scenic cruising among the 144 islands in the safe hands of our experienced Skipper.
• Our expert local Nature Guides will share their knowledge with you & commentate throughout the cruise.
• Viewing marine mammals (dolphins, whales or orcas) on over 90% of our trips with a lifetime viewing guarantee. If you don’t spot any marine mammals you will be given a voucher to come on board again for free until you do.
• Explore the iconic Hole in the Rock and when conditions permit, travel through it.
• Stop at Otehei Bay on Urupukapuka Island where you can take a walk, have a swim, hire a kayak, and so much more.
• Enjoy a delicious Island BBQ buffet Lunch or Dinner depending on departure time (9am or 2pm departure)
Explore Group - Discover the Bay, Cnr Marsden & Williams Rds, Paihia, Northland, 0200, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8.30am-5.30pm, 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- it takes about 20-30 min by car to get to the Kerikeri Airport from Paihia
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- located at the Paihia Wharf which is where we depart from
- Proximity to town:
- we are located in the town centre
Pricing and Conditions
(15 year(s) and under)