1 / 11
At Gannet Bikes you get to explore Cape Kidnappers on a Fat Bike - at your own pace. Cycle this special coastline, along a sandy, gravelly and rocky beach, next to striking cliffs showing the different layers of geology. Towards the end of the beach you’ll come across our amazing gannet colonies.
This is a nature trip with a bit of fun and exercise thrown in.
If you've never ridden a Fat Bike before, get ready to smile....they're a lot of fun.
Gannet Bikes, 475 Clifton Road, Clifton, Hastings, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Dependent on tides - see website for departure times.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Approx. 20km to napier airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Coach terminals approx. 15km in Hastings, Havelock North & Napier
- Proximity to town:
- Approx. 15km to Hastings, Havelock North & Napier
Pricing and Conditions
- Further pricing information:
- Must be reasonably fit and over 152 cm tall.