1 / 3
Cable Bay Adventure Park, only 15 minutes from Nelson city, is where you can enjoy one of our immensely popular 4-Wheel Motorbike adventures. Tours range from 1 - 2.5 hours crossing the river, through beautiful native forest and into the hills for fabulous views over the surrounding bays.
You can also ride our Skywire - the world’s longest flying-fox ride, soaring high above the forest at speeds up to 100km/h.
There’s plenty of excitement playing Paintball, but for something gentler, try a Horse Trek or perhaps explore our 1200 acre property via E bike.
Our licensed cafe is also open everyday
Cable Bay Adventure Park Quad-bike Tours, 194 Cable Bay Road, RD 1 Hira, Wakapuaka, Nelson, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9.00am - 5:00pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 25 minutes from Nelson airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 15 minutes from Nelson city depots. Some lines will drop off nearby for us to pickup if advised.
- Proximity to town:
- 15 minutes from Nelson city
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$125.00 - $175.00|
(15 year(s) and under)
|$40.00 - $50.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Riding age is 16 years. Passengers may be carried with a competent rider on tours.