1 / 6
You can step onto a big yellow KJet every hour at the Main Town Pier in the centre of Queenstown. In an unforgettable Jet boat experience you’ll be transported in to the channels of the Shotover and Kawarau Rivers.
The 45 kilometre, hour long adventure highlights the magnificent diversity of Queenstown’s waterways. The trip also includes entry into Queenstown’s Underwater Observatory where you can feed the fish that thrive close to the shore.
KJet Queenstown, Main Town Pier, Marine Parade, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9am till dusk
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- A 15 minute drive from Queenstown Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Coach parking available at the KJet Marina
- Proximity to town:
- Located in the heart of Queenstown
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$95.00 - $135.00|
(14 year(s) and under)
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Family Price (2 adults & 2 children) $307
- Further pricing information:
- Free entry into Queenstown's Underwater Observatory