1 / 7
Located in the heart of New Zealand's Art Deco capital and opened in March 2009, Quest Napier offers a choice of Studio and One Bedroom apartment style accommodation.
The original building dates back to 1919 and survived the 1931 earthquake. Lovingly restored, the original section features high ceilings and matai flooring. The purpose built rear section and up to date furnishings in all apartments successfully marry the old and new flavour throughout the building.
All Apartments feature a number of amenities to make you feel right at home with kitchenettes to self-prepare meals at your leisure. Our surprisingly quiet inner city location can't be beaten for convenience.
Quest Napier, 176 Dickens Street, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4110, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Reception 7am - 8pm Mon-Fri. Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays 8am - 5pm. Late arrival and early-check out procedures available prior to arrival. 24 hour Duty Manager on call.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Children Welcome
- Disabled Access
- Luggage Storage
- Proximity to airport:
- 15 minute drive
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 4 minute walk to the Napier Intercity bus terminal
- Proximity to town:
- In the heart of Napier - city centre
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$135.00 - $300.00|
- Other charges:
- Onsite undercover secure carparking - $13 per night
- Further pricing information:
- Peak weekends can apply for event season including Art Deco weekends (July and February) and Mission concert weekend. Rollaway bed $20 ,Cot $20, High chair $20. Undercover secure carpark $12 per night, Wifi in all rooms - complimentary.