1 / 4
River Rats Raft & Kayak have been offering quality adventures for over 35 years.
Join us for a guided trip to the spectacular Manupirua Springs Hot Pools on Lake Rotoiti. This amazing spot is only accessible by boat. We have a half day trip available year round.
In Summer (Nov to Apr) we also have an evening option that includes a BBQ dinner. After dinner enjoy a sunset paddle across the lake and visit a glow worm cave.
We have a range of Sit In (Sea Kayaks) and Sit on Top (Recreational) Kayaks available for hire.
Paddle to a secluded beach, enjoy a hot water swim only accessible by boat or try and find the secret glow worm cave.
Delivery is available to other lakes in the area.
River Rats Raft & Kayak, Hangar 14S, 837 Te Ngae Road, Rotorua Airport, Te Ngae, Rotorua, 3074, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Office Hours 7.30am - 10.00pm, 7 days a week. Bookings Essential. Closed Christmas Day.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- River Rats Raft & Kayak Head Office and Kaituna River Base is 5 minutes from the Rotorua International and Domestic Aiport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- River Rats Raft & Kayak Head Office and Kaituna River Base is 20 minutes from the main Rotorua Coach Terminal
- Proximity to town:
- River Rats Raft & Kayak Head Office and Kaituna River Base is 20 minutes from central Rotorua
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$35.00 - $149.00|