1 / 4
1 / 14
Stray's New Zealand freestyle bus tours were designed for adventurous travellers who want to get further off the beaten track and have travel flexibility to hop-on and hop-off where they like.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Decide what parts of New Zealand you’d like to travel and buy a pass.
- Start travel anytime within 12 months of purchase.
- Jump on board, meet great people, go incredible places.
- Hop-on and off anywhere along the way to spend more time exploring.
- Your pass is valid for a whole year of travel.
- Pay as you go for accommodation & any activities you’d like to do via the Stray Mate app (get exclusive Stray discounts!).
- Your knowledgeable Guide will ensure you get the most out of your trip!
Stray Bus Tours, 50 Fort St, Auckland CBD, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- We do pick ups from all the central hostels!
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$110.00 - $1,695.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Accommodation, optional activities, ferry between North Island, South Island and Stewart Island
- Further pricing information:
- Commission rate available on application.