1 / 15
NZ's best half day rafting adventure - Our most popular trip - You'll raft over 50 plus exciting rapids, through a beautiful volcanic gorge. Explore a hidden waterfall (jump optional, weather permitting) & enjoy on river hot chocolate & snacks. Afterwards, refuel with your complimentary hot kai (food) & view your trip photo's.
Quick Facts: All on river apparel supplied, 2.5 hours on the river (4 hours base to base), 14km's of 50+ rapids, Maori Culture, Stream Walk with optional waterfall jump (exclusive to us), hot chocolate and chocolate, Hot Showers, Post Trip Beer/Soda and River Dog (Hot Dog).
Age Limit: 13+ (10 - 12 years of age ok if accompanied 1:1 with an adult)
Departs Daily: Summer (Nov-April): 9am & 2pm, Winter (May-Oct):
Tongariro White Water, 41 Ngawaka Place, Turangi, Turangi, Lake Taupo, 3334, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am - 7pm Seven Days (summer) 8am - 4pm Seven Days (Winter)
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 35minute drive from Taupo Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 1minute walk from Turangi Bus Terminal
- Proximity to town:
- Located in the centre of Turangi Township
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$119.00 - $179.00|
(16 year(s) and under)
|$119.00 - $149.00|
- Further pricing information:
- 13 plus years (10 - 12 years old OK if accompanied 1:1 with an adult)