Ahipara Luxury Tours

New Zealand’s most innovative, exciting luxury travel specialist creating custom luxury holidays and exclusive experiences for travelers who want to go further, see more, understand more. We’ve been winning major travel awards for the last 15 years.


$1000.00 - $800000.00


Ahipara delivers super-custom quality experiences. With an awesome breadth of custom product and a service quality second to none, we have lost count of the number of "New Zealand firsts" we have developed for our clients. We have access to private jets, private luxury homes, chefs, bodyguards, limousines, helicopters, interpreters and all the associated support.

All of our New Zealand luxury vacations are:
Unique – we have never repeated one
Designed for you, no-one else
And in luxury terms, they are affordable

In short - we find out what you want, put together an itinerary on that basis, and agree it with you.
Truly special New Zealand holidays that you will remember for many years.

Visit our website

Physical address

3782 Becks-Lauder Road, RD2, Omakau, New Zealand.

Pricing and Conditions

Adult $1000.00 - $800000.00
Cancellation policy:
25% deposit non-refundable on booking. remaining 75% to be paid one month before arrival

Opening times

Business hours:
On demand.
Months of operation:
All months of the year

Language support

  Written Spoken
French YES YES
Russian YES YES

The content on this page was created by Ahipara Luxury Tours

This website helps visitors connect with providers of great New Zealand tourism experiences. It is not intended to give any assurance that any particular provider meets certain quality standards or legal obligations. Please contact this business for more information. See also: newzealand.com terms of use.