1 / 3
Runs vary between 2,000 - 4,000 vertical feet of treeless skiing in sheltered basins, bowls and wide rolling mountain flanks through to steep chutes. HMH's heli-skiing terrain is vast.
This combined with a helicopter, professional guide and skiers/snowboarders of similar ability is what heli-skiing is all about.
Escape the everyday and treat yourself to the exhilaration of heli-skiing and experience the ambiance of a day in the Southern Alps. HMH will take you 'Above and Beyond' your expectations.
Harris Mountains Heli-Ski | Wanaka, 99 Ardmore Street, Wanaka town, Wanaka, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Operates 7 days a week in season subject to weather and as snow conditions allow. If operational, the day starts at 7am.
- Months of operation:
- Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 1 hour drive from Queenstown Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 2 minute walk from the coach terminal
- Proximity to town:
- Located in central Wanaka during the winter months
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$990.00 - $1,565.00|
- Further pricing information:
- All reservations will be promptly acknowledged and confirmed by our reservations staff. Please note that reservations are subject to logistics including minimum numbers, weather and ability therefore clients are required to reconfirm the day prior to departure.