1 / 16
Creeksyde is an Award winning Holiday Accomodation Park located just meters away from the town centre and supermarket. We offer powered campsites set amongst a garden oasis with uniquely styled communal facilities all within easy reach. All in an environmentally friendly oasis.
If you prefer, we also offer a wide range of accommodation to suit all budgets- from our cosy Lodge Rooms with shared facilities all under the same roof to fully self-contained Motel Apartments.
Come and see our friendly and knowledgeable reception staff for activity bookings and local information- most tours pick up from our door!
Facilities include some interesting Trompe L'oeil bathrooms with a difference, BBQ's areas with lots of recycled artwork!
Queenstown Holiday Park & Motels Creeksyde, 54 Robins Road, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Summer 7am - 9pm (1 October - 30 March). Autumn 8am - 8pm (1 April- 30 June). Winter/Spring 7am - 8pm (1 July - 30 Sep).
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Conference Facilities
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Safety Deposit Box at Reception
- Waste Station
- Proximity to airport:
- Approx 9km, a 15 minute drive.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 7 minute walk to central bus stops, where most coaches pick up. Some coach companies will pick up from our gate.
- Proximity to town:
- 5 minute walk to the centre of Queenstown.
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$65.00 - $369.00|
- Other charges:
- child reductions for site fees
- Further pricing information:
- All bookings have minimum age limits for lead guests during Xmas / New Year period.