1 / 16
Creeksyde is an Award winning Holiday Accomodation Park located just meters away from the town centre and supermarket. We offer powered and non powered sites set amongst a garden oasis with uniquely styled communal facilities all within easy reach. All in an environmentally friendly oasis.
If you prefer, we also offer a wide range of accommodation to suit all budgets- from our cosy Lodge Rooms with shared facilities all under the same roof to Motel Apartments.
Come and see our friendly and knowledgeable reception staff for activity bookings and local information- most tours pick up from our door!
Facilities include some interesting Trompe L'oeil bathrooms with a difference, BBQ's areas with lots of recycled artwork!
Queenstown Holiday Park & Motels Creeksyde, 54 Robins Road, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Summer 7am - 9.30pm (Mid December - End March). Autumn 8am - 8pm (1 April- Mid June). Winter/Spring 7am - 8pm (Mid June- Mid December).
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Conference Facilities
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Safety Deposit Box at Reception
- Waste Station
- Proximity to airport:
- Approx 9km, a 15 minute drive.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 4 minute walk to the centre of Queenstown, where most coaches pick up. Some coach companies will pick up from our gate.
- Proximity to town:
- 4 minute walk to the centre of Queenstown.
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$65.00 - $369.00|
- Other charges:
- child reductions for site fees
- Further pricing information:
- All bookings have minimum age limits for lead guests during Xmas / New Year period.