1 / 2
At Ability Adventures we are passionate about providing tours that are accessible for all including seniors, disabled people, family groups.
We offer tailored multi-day guided and independent New Zealand tours.
We also offer Dunedin shore excursions and private day tours.
We take pride in custom designing our tours to client specifications of timing, duration, pace, style, key areas wishing to visit, specific activities wanting included, support needs and any other requirements. All levels of adventure, interests and abilities can be catered for.
Our group sizes are small, normally 2-7 (larger groups by arrangement), giving us the ability to provide a truly personal, supportive service.
Ability Adventures, 50 Mayfield Avenue, Wakari, Dunedin, Dunedin - Coastal Otago, 9012, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Office hours 8am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. Days of operation - all.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 25 minutes
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 10 minutes
- Proximity to town:
- 5 minutes
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$265.00 - $12,000.00|
- Other charges:
- Entry fees may apply.
- Further pricing information:
- All itineraries are personalised to individual specifications of duration, time, pace, style and budget. Retail Rate above relates to 1 to 21 day tours.