1 / 3
Tracknet Daily passenger coach service to and from many of the most beautiful areas in Southern South Island New Zealand.
Full timetables during the 'Great Walks' season (Oct - Apr each year). Reduced schedules operate during the winter .
Three departures daily between Milford Sound, Te Anau & Queenstown to all Southern New Zealand's Walking Tracks including the Milford, Routeburn, Kepler & Hollyford tracks. Our extensive timetable includes once daily services connecting Te Anau & Queenstown with Invercargill, Bluff, & Stewart Island.
Tracknet's Piopiotahi (Milford Sound) Coach & Cruise joins a Nature Cruise on Milford Sound. Departing from Te Anau and includes numerous photographic stops and short walks.
Tracknet Transport, 77 Manapouri-Te Anau Highway, Fiordland, Te Anau, Fiordland, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 8am - 6pm daily, reduced during the winter months (May - October)
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- pick up and drop off to Queenstown & Invercargill Airports
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$6.00 - $95.00|
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Special Rates for school groups and large reservations may be available - Enquire. Winter Seasonal Rates may Apply - Visit our website or call us.