1 / 16
Oreti River House is a renovated 1940's villa which has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It can accommodate 5 guests and offers a modern kitchen, bathrooms, pebble gas fireplace, complimentary internet and SKY TV.
It is set in a large garden and enclosed by hedges. The house is very comfortable and allows fishing parties, cyclists, friends and families to be happily accommodated while they explore Southland.
The house is within walking distance to shops and restaurants but is set in a secluded garden. The garden features an outdoor fire pit, extensive lawns and garden beds filled with alpine and native New Zealand plants. It is an ideal base for fly fishing the many rivers that twist and wind through this beautiful part of New Zealand.
Oreti River House, 27 Hero St lumsden, Lumsden, Southland, 9730, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Sky - communal
- Proximity to airport:
- Oreti River House is 50 minutes drive from Queenstown Airport.
- Proximity to town:
- The house is 5 minutes walk across the "common" to shops, supermarket and restaurants.
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Oct - May)||(Jun - Sep)|
|Per night||$245.00 - $190.00||$220.00 - $160.00|
- Other charges:
- The rate is for 2 guests. A charge of $30/person/night applies for additional guests.
- Further pricing information:
- All rates are quoted in NZ Dollars on a per night basis and include GST of 15%. All accounts must be settled directly with ORETI RIVER HOUSE in NZ Dollars The price advertised might not be the same price charged to the credit card account due to exchange rate. All reservations made only through the web site (www.oretiriverhouse.co.nz) and must be accompanied by credit card details and the card will be debited the full amount at the time of reservation.