1 / 5
Mt Ruapehu offers some of the most amazing natural terrain in the country: huge snow filled basins, lift accessed back country, steep chutes, drop-offs and secret powder stashes. Experience both ski areas with just one lift pass.
There’s something for everyone: Fantastic beginner facilities, exceptional volcanic terrain and vibrant night skiing. Whakapapa is also open in summer for sightseeing and hiking.
Access Whakapapa Ski Area from Bruce Road, a 6km sealed road.
Not skiing? Enjoy our sledding area, great coffee in our 4 conveniently located cafés and sightseeing chairlift rides for elevated views from the highest mountain in the North Island!View our lift pass prices View our snow report
Whakapapa Ski Area, Bruce Road, Whakapapa Village, Ruapehu, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Lifts open 9am to 4pm (weather permitting). Please check weather report daily on MtRuapehu.com.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 334km from Auckland Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 18km from National Park, 100km from Taupo
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$125.00 - $999.00|
(16 años o menos)
|$75.00 - $249.00|
- Otros cargos:
- There will be a one-time new card deposit of $5 for every new customer. 4 years & under ski free.