1 / 38
Chalet Eiger is one of the Lake Taupo area's best kept secrets where you can experience a unique international blend of Kiwi hospitality and Asian charm in private and peaceful surroundings.
With only four luxury suites, Chalet Eiger provides a private boutique retreat where you can enjoy luxury accommodation and all the spectacular outdoor activities this unique volcanic region has to offer. The great lake is one of New Zealand's year-round recreational and cultural hotspots.
Chalet Eiger Luxury Boutique Retreat, 534 Gillespie Place, Taupo, Acacia Bay, Lake Taupo, 3385, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Registration desk open 7:00am - 10:00pm (earlier or later by prior arrangement)
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Internet (Public Use)
- Sky - communal
- BBQ Facility
- Courtesy Transport
- Safety Deposit Box at Reception
- Proximity to airport:
- 15km to Taupo airport (20 mins by car); 90km to Rotorua airport (1hr 10 mins by car)
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 7km to bus terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 7km to Taupo town (7-10 minutes by car)
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Oct - Apr)||(May - Sep)|
|Per night||$395.00 - $475.00||$325.00 - $375.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- An evening meal if required will be an extra charge.
- Further pricing information:
- Minimum 2-night stay over holiday periods