1 / 38
Chalet Eiger is a purpose-built boutique luxury lodge which first opened in 2006. The building won regional design awards at the time and is based on modern European design principles.
After many years in the Corporate life in Human Resources and Sales Management field Nina and Peter bought Chalet Eiger in 2017 and have been growing the business steadily since. Changes of owners previously meant that the Lodge had not been performing to its potential. We provide an extremely high level of service to all our guest as evidenced by our testimonials.
We provide our guests with gourmet breakfasts, packed lunches, picnic hampers and of course and evening meal using local produce and matched with New Zealand wines.
Chalet Eiger Luxury Boutique Lodge, 534 Gillespie Place, Taupo, Acacia Bay, Lake Taupo, 3385, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Registration desk open 2pm to 8pm (earlier or later by prior arrangement)
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Internet (Public Use)
- BBQ Facility
- Courtesy Transport
- Safety Deposit Box at Reception
- Proximity to airport:
- 15km to Taupo airport (20 mins by car); 90km to Rotorua airport (1hr 10 mins by car)
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 7km to bus terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 7km to Taupo town (7-10 minutes by car)
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Oct - Apr)||(May - Sep)|
|Per night||$415.00 - $499.00||$355.00 - $445.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- An evening meal if required will be an extra charge.
- Further pricing information:
- Minimum 2-night stay over holiday periods