1 / 12
Embark on a multi-day voyage of discovery through some of the most isolated and beautiful regions in New Zealand.
Discovery Expeditions operate from April – October within Fiordland (5 or 7 days) or Stewart Island (6 days).
Discovery Expeditions take you on an exploration into stunning landscapes, offering insights into the world as it once was on-board the purpose built Milford Wanderer. Disembark and explore relics of settlements and delve into the rich natural and human history. All Discovery Expeditions have on-board specialist nature guides for the guided walks and activities - they provide informative commentary and spot wildlife.
See www.discoveryexpeditions.co.nz for departures dates and itineraries.
Discovery Expeditions - Real Journeys, Pearl Harbour, Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Manapouri, Fiordland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Pearl Harbour, Manapouri. Open 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$2,150.00 - $3,500.00|
- Other charges:
- Coach transfers available from Te Anau and Queenstown for Fiordland trips and Invercargill for Stewart Island options (extra cost).
- Further pricing information:
- Prices are valid from 1 January 2018 – 30 September 2018 and are per adult and based on a twin-share cabin departing Manapouri/Te Anau & Bluff. If you are over 70 years, please consult your doctor to check your physical fitness. Cancellation fees are not negotiable - we strongly recommend travel insurance for all passengers.