1 / 12
Embark on a multi-day voyage of discovery through some of the most isolated and beautiful regions in New Zealand.
Discovery Expeditions operate from April – October within Fiordland (5 or 7 days) or Stewart Island (6 days).
Discovery Expeditions take you on an exploration into stunning landscapes, offering insights into the world as it once was on-board the purpose built Milford Wanderer. Disembark and explore relics of settlements and delve into the rich natural and human history. All Discovery Expeditions have on-board specialist nature guides for the guided walks and activities - they provide informative commentary and spot wildlife.
See www.discoveryexpeditions.co.nz for departures dates and itineraries.
Discovery Expeditions - Real Journeys, Pearl Harbour, Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Manapouri, Fiordland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Pearl Harbour, Manapouri. Open 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$1,995.00 - $2,800.00|
- Other charges:
- Coach transfers available from Te Anau and Queenstown for Fiordland trips and Invercargill for Stewart Island options (extra cost).
- Further pricing information:
- Prices are valid from 1 January 2016 – 30 September 2016 and are per adult and based on a twin-share cabin departing Manapouri/Te Anau & Bluff. Child rates apply for 10 - 14 years. Discovery Expeditions are suitable for all ages with the exception of children under 10 years. If you are over 70 years, please consult your doctor to check your physical fitness. Cancellation fees are not negotiable - we strongly recommend travel insurance for all passengers.