1 / 2
1 / 4
This cruise is truly unique as it takes in the three icons of Marlborough; the Marlborough Sounds, Greenshell™ mussels and stunning Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc. Experience a perfect match of all three in a beautiful part of Marlborough.
Depart daily from Havelock Marina and relax and unwind while you cruise the tranquil Pelorus Sound and Kenepuru Sound aboard our luxury launch on this half-day afternoon tour. Learn about local history, visit a mussel farm and take in the stunning scenery.
Greenshell Mussel Cruise, Havelock Marina, Havelock, Marlborough, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Scheduled daily cruises run all year round.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 35 minutes drive to Blenheim airport or 1 hour and 15 minutes to Nelson airport.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Easy walking distance to the coach drop off point in Havelock for scheduled coach service.
- Proximity to town:
- Based in the township of Havelock, 35 minutes drive from Blenheim, or 50 minutes drive from Picton or 1 hour and 15 minutes drive from Nelson.
Pricing and Conditions
(15 year(s) and under)
- Further pricing information:
- Children under 5 years are FREE