1 / 3
1 / 7
Our friendly family-run business is based at the southern end of the beautiful Lake Karapiro, operating all year round. We can help you make the most of your visit to this largely undiscovered region of NZ.
Hire one of our quality mountain bikes and get out on the Waikato River Trail, winding through amazing native bush and open farmland. We provide transport shuttles to any point along the trail, or to any of the other cycle trails in the region.
Hire a kayak or SUP from us and glide along the calm waters of the lake.
Or head up the Pokaiwhenua Canyon to experience something that almost seems "prehistoric".
Lake District Adventures, 396 Horahora Road, Cambridge, Hamilton - Waikato, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Summer - (October to March) 9am to 5pm Winter (April to September) 10am to 4pm - closed Monday
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 30 minutes to Hamilton Airport and 2 Hours to Auckland Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 30 Minutes
- Proximity to town:
- 15 minutes to Cambridge and Matamata
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$25.00 - $75.00|
- Further pricing information:
- No age restriction on freedom hire.