1 / 7
A lovely place to stay, walk straight onto the beach from the property.
Built by my parents as their retirement dream home, using Hinuera Stone, cedar and Rimu beams .
It has a modern kitchen and three bedrooms, one with a super king bed, another with a queen bed and the other with a bunk.
The area is well known for its good fishing and diving and has many walks in the area and good golfing. The house is available for a minimum of two nights. It is self contained.
Te Ngaere Bay Holiday Home, 804 Omaunu Rd RD2, Kaeo, Northland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am till 9pm, 7 days a week
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Proximity to airport:
- 40 minutes drive north of Kerikeri airport
- Proximity to town:
- 40 minutes drive North of Kerikeri, nearest big town
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Dec - Mar)||(Apr - Nov)|
- Further pricing information:
- Linen and towels supplied. No smoking on property.