1 / 3
Located in the picturesque Ararimu Valley, our skilled winemakers produce iconic hand-crafted wines using time-honoured traditional and innovative techniques. Grapes are sourced from vineyards in Waimauku and Marlborough, both recognised as top wine-growing regions. West Brook wines truly reflect the incredible depth, diversity and flavours of Aotearoa.
The West Brook winery is set in idyllic park-like surroundings. The Cellar Door looks down over the terraces to the pretty brook-fed lily pond and across to row after row of vines. Our friendly team are on hand to share the West Brook story and a selection of our premium award-winning wines with you.
West Brook Winery, 215 Ararimu Valley Rd, Waimauku, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Monday - Saturday 11am-5pm Sunday and Public Holidays 11am-5pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 45.2 kilometres (50 minute drive)
- Proximity to town:
- 32.6 kilometres (30 minute drive from the heart of Auckland city)
Pricing and Conditions
- Further pricing information:
- With groups of 6 or more we require a booking and a fee of NZD$6 per person will be charged. You must be 18 years of age to taste wine and to purchase.