Net rates available for operators. Retail rate valid from 01/01/09 – 31/12/09.
1. For the purposes of these Terms & Conditions a child is 12 years or under. A maximum of two children sharing an existing bedding configuration in a room with their parents (or two adults) stay free. The ‘Extra Person’ charge applies for additional children sharing with parents and requiring additional beds. Cots are complimentary.
2. Meal Policy for Children – up to 12 years of age, 50% off meals when the child is dining with parents. No charge for meals when a child is under 4 years and dining with parents.
For further details, a copy of our Terms of Trade can be acquired by emailing email@example.com.
1. After accommodation has been confirmed following receipt of the 30 day status report* any adjustments or cancellations will incur a minimum charge of one night's accommodation for any accommodation not utilised or under utilised, except by prior written agreement.
2. At least forty eight hours prior to arrival at any hotel emergency cancellations will be accepted (not to exceed 10% or two rooms whichever is the lesser) and a refund or adjustment will be made by the Hotel.
When circumstances beyond the control of the Tour Operator result in non-arrival, cancellation or lesser use of accommodation or services, and the Tour Operator notifies the Hotel at the first practical opportunity, the Hotel may amend or waive charges at its sole discretion.
4. For FIT travellers, 24-hour notice of cancellation is necessary otherwise a cancellation fee equivalent to the value of the first nights accommodation will apply.
For Asian Market business, no less than 3 days notice must be given for cancellation of part of, or the entire group, otherwise a cancellation fee equivalent to the value of the first nights accommodation (for the number of group members cancelled), will apply.
*30 Day Status Report - The Tour Operator agrees to advise the Hotel in writing by fax of any alterations to room and bed bookings, and to provide a preliminary list of passengers names no less than thirty days from the reserved date of arrival.