1 / 13
Travelling north? Then you first stop should be Te Arai & Managwhai!
Just 60 minutes easy drive north of Auckland, Te Arai and her sister beach to the south, Forestry, are practically the only undeveloped beaches left between Auckland and Whangarei and yet are close to the rapidly growing centres of Matakana to the south and Mangawhai to the north.
Kilometres of pristine white sandy beaches and clean clear water providing some of the best surfing conditions you are likely to find anywhere, suitable for surfers of all skill levels.
Aotearoa Surf School provides everything!
International Certified Instructors
Daily surf lessons, paddleboarding tours and kayaking hire.
Lessons, Tours or hire we do it all! Same day availibilty
Aotearoa Surf School & Board Hire, 11 Te Arai Point Rd, Te Arai, Wellsford, Auckland, 0975, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 8am -6pm 7 days
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 1.5 hours from Auckland International Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Te arai is 20 minutes from Wellsford Bus Station (Inter City and Naked Bus) book transport @ www.nakedbus.com
- Jarak ke kota:
- 10 minutes south of Mangawhai Heads
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$40.00 - $75.00|
- Batasan umur: