1 / 5
Gay owned and operated homestay. A detached house in a very quiet tree-lined cul-de-sac street. We welcome you to share our living space and respect your privacy.
For a double room (double bed) with your own bathroom across the hall (toilet and shower, no bath).
Choose a cooked or continental breakfast, included in the room price. Enjoy it at a time you choose served in our large kitchen.
We have free Wi-Fi, TV: freeview 8+ channels in a shared lounge.
Smokefree house: Smoking area outside. Recycling and laundry available. Excellent train and bus service 2 minutes walk.
Gay Auckland Bed and Breakfast, 14 Parkfield Terrace, Grafton, Auckland Central, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 3pm to midday
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Easy bus or 2 train stops from Britomart Transport Centre
- Jarak ke kota:
- 10 Minutes walk to K' Road, 15 to the town hall.
- Jumlah kamar:
Harga dan Syarat
|Per malam||$165.00 - $195.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Prices include all taxes and charges
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Free advice about tourist sights and gay life in the Auckland region and the rest of New Zealand. Arrival and departure times negotiable. Payment in NZ$ cash day after arrival. Some other currencies accepted (EU,GB,US,AUS).