1 / 21
Your evening begins at Whare Waka Café within the Treaty Grounds, a charming setting to mix and mingle with a drink while your host introduces the intimate themed evening. Your will then gather around the contemporary hangi pit (earth oven) for the unveiling of the food, giving you a tantalising taste of dinner to come. During a short bush walk you will experience a traditional Maori challenge (wero) and welcome (powhiri), before arriving at the carved meeting house for your cultural performance. Return across the ground to enjoy a delicious buffet dinner of various meats, stuffing, vegetables, breads, salads and steamed pudding. This really is your ultimate in Maori culture. Available 1 October to 30 April.
Waitangi Treaty Grounds Hāngi and Concert, Tau Henare Drive, Waitangi, Northland, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Activity available Tuesday & Thursday, Friday and Sunday evenings from 1 October to 30 April
- Waktu operasional:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Jarak ke kota:
Harga dan Syarat
(16 tahun ke bawah)
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Maximum of 50 people Subject to minimum numbers Please note: Meat and vegetables are cooked together in the hāngi basket, please let us know when booking if a separate vegetarian meal is required.