1 / 3
1 / 11
Located in the spectacular Fiordland National Park, the dramatic Hollyford Track 3 day / 2 night guided wilderness experience is one of New Zealand’s greatest walks.
Explore undisturbed and inspiring scenery with your expert guide bringing to life the diversity of landscapes, vegetation and wildlife, as well as the captivating Maori and pioneer stories, of this breathtaking area. The experiences are just as diverse and include hiking through a ‘World Heritage’ area, a variety of native wildlife encounters, wilderness jet-boating down the Hollyford River, exploring historical sites and a scenic flight to Milford Sound.
Enjoy a touch of luxury carrying only a small pack and staying at private lodges complete with first class cuisine.
Hollyford Track 3 Day Guided walk, Unit 29, 159 Gorge Road, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Departures October - April. During February & March daily departures ex Queenstown or Te Anau. October - January and April departures every second day.
- Waktu operasional:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke kota:
- We offer complimentary coach transfers ex Queenstown or Te Anau
Harga dan Syarat
|Musim padat kunjungan||Musim sepi kunjungan|
|(Dec - Jan)||(Oct - Apr)|
|Dewasa||$1,895.00 - $2,095.00||$1,895.00 - $2,095.00|
(14 tahun ke bawah)
- Batasan umur:
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Lodges offer twin-share rooms - if travelling by yourself and wish to book your own roon then a $700 single supplement applies.
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Single rooming supplement (all season) NZ$995.00 inc gst. Please note: A completed booking form and a NZD$500 deposit per person is required to secure your booking The balance of payment is to be paid 60 days prior to departure of the walk