Discover the significance of the dormant volcano Maungawhau (Mount Eden), which stands proudly above Auckland City. Once a thriving pā (Māori strategic stronghold), your kaiarahi (guide) will bring the mountain to life with stories, passed down through generations, as you explore the terraces and ascend the mountain. At the mountain summit, the highest geographical point in Auckland, views of the Manukau and Waitematā harbours, Rangitoto and beyond will take your breath away. Hear the story of how the city centre came to stand where it is today, and the historical tale of how the mountain came to be.
Māori Walking Tour Auckland - Heaven to Earth, 32-34 Mahuhu Crescent, Auckland Central, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 8.30am - 6pm, 7 days
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 17km to Auckland International airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 5km from Intercity Bus terminal (SkyCity)
- Jarak ke kota:
- 5km to Auckland city centre
Harga dan Syarat
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Tour times: 9:30am & 1:30pm