PHTM shares Poland with our visitors.
GLAM: Gallery Library Archives Museum
Amongst the many items on display are colourful regional costumes, hand crafted woodwork, textiles and pottery. Plus collections of stamps, crystal, icons and personal memorabilia
We share compelling stories of the 733 Polish children and 102 adults invited to New Zealand in 1944 by the Fraser government during WW2.
A series of beautiful and thought provoking images depict the children's forced journey from Poland to Russia, evacuation to Persia and warm welcome to New Zealand. The images form the basis of the school student educational outreach programme.
We offer Polish paper craft class, Easter and Christmas family workshops, and films for viewing. Witamy!
Polish Heritage Trust Museum / Polish Museum, 125 Elliot Street, Howick, Manukau, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Tuesday to Friday 10am to 4pm; Sunday 12 - 5pm; closed over the Christmas break
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke kota:
- 1.5km to Howick Village
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$0.00 - $10.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Fees for workshops, family days and classes apply
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Entry by donation. Fee applies for adult group bookings, workshops, family days and student visits by arrangement at booking.