1 / 3
Enjoy all the sights and sounds of Zealandia during the daytime with an experienced guide who will lead you through the sanctuary valley.
Tour highlights: See a wide range of native New Zealand birds when they are at their most active. Witness the highly intelligent kākā (bush parrot), kakariki, tūī and bellbirds at feeding stations positioned along the sanctuary’s walkways. You may also see the critically endangered takahē, the busy tīeke (saddleback), the bright hihi, tuatara, and green gecko.
ZEALANDIA By Day Tour, 53 Waiapu Road, Karori, Wellington Central, Wellington, 6012, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 30 minute drive
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 10 minutes +
- Jarak ke kota:
- 10 minutes drive from Central Wellington
Harga dan Syarat
(16 tahun ke bawah)
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Infants (aged 0 - 4) free. Children are defined as 5 - 17 years of age.
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Moderate level of fitness required. The tour takes place on a range of tracks and trails, please wear comfortable walking shoes. Tours go ahead rain or shine, so do wear suitable clothing for an outdoor experience. For groups of 11 or more people, contact Zealandia to arrange a private tour.