1 / 6
1 / 12
Zealong’s 48ha tea plantation lies just one hour south of Auckland. Farmed organically without chemical sprays, hand-picked Zealong is the world’s purest tea. If you're a tea lover, its freshness, flavour and fragrance will amaze you. Judge for yourself with a visit to Zealong’s visitor centre and Camellia Teahouse.
Experience a traditional tea ceremony as part of our Discover Tea Tour, explore tea’s rich history and culture, enjoy a delicious high tea or light lunch, or just relax over a cup of the world’s purest oolong tea with stunning views over the plantation.
Camellia Teahouse opens Tuesday to Sunday 10am – 5pm.
Discover Tea Experience tour available Tuesday to Sunday (bookings essential, 07 853 3018 or email@example.com).
Zealong Tea Estate, 495 Gordonton Road, Hamilton, Hamilton - Waikato, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Tues-Sun (open seven days during summer). Shop open 9am-5pm; Tea House open 10am-5pm; Tours run twice daily.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 30mn drive to Hamilton airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 20mn drive to Hamilton coach terminal
- Jarak ke kota:
- 5mn drive to Hamilton
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$9.00 - $60.00|
(12 tahun ke bawah)
|$9.00 - $48.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Children under 6 can join the tour free of charge.