1 / 16
A traditional kiwi villa set in 2 acres of private sub tropical gardens with a solar heated swimming pool. Ideally located for all attractions in Bay of Islands and Northland. Sea, beach, countryside, or forest.
All suites and rooms are en-suite and have king size beds fitted with quality linen and towels. TV, CD, beverage facilities. Private access to the gardens and pool area. Breakfast tailored to your preference is made from the freshest and most local ingredients and is included in the tariff. Strong HD WiFi is freely available throughout the Lodge and grounds.
Six minutes to Kerikeri for shops, restaurants and heritage sites. Lounge by the pool; play in the park like grounds. Peace and privacy.
88 Lodge Bed & Breakfast , 88 Koropewa Road, Kerikeri, Northland, 0295, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Arrival 3pm to 6pm, departure 10.30. Outside of this by prior arrangement
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Spa Pool
- Swimming Pool
- Proximity to airport:
- 7km to Airport, Free pick-up, however hire car essential as no localised public transport in Northland
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 6 Km to Kerikeri coach stop. Free pick-up, however hire car essential as no localised public transport
- Proximity to town:
- 6km to Kerikeri for shops, restaurants and heritage sights. Local Village just 1km
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$150.00 - $295.00|
- Other charges:
- Small charge for use of laundry
- Further pricing information:
- We are an adult retreat so minimum age of 16. However if you reserve the lodge for your group of up to 8 persons then children over the age of 6 are welcome.