1 / 13
Our Craggy Range Lodge boasts luxury with it's 4 bedrooms, 2 separate sitting areas and full chef's kitchen. Impressive indoor and outdoor fireplaces as well as an in-ground pool, make for a perfect retreat. Cooked breakfast as well as continental provisions are provided.
Our four Vineyard Cottages offer either one or two bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms, well-appointed kitchen and living area. This comes with a complimentary continental breakfast for you to enjoy in the comfort of your cottage.
Take a stroll to our Craggy Range Restaurant for lunch and dinner, or relax on your own terrace with room service.
Only 7 minutes drive from Havelock North and 25 minutes from Napier.
Craggy Range Vineyard Cottages and Lodge, 253 Waimarama Road, Havelock North, Hawkes Bay, 4294, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Cellar Door open 7 days from 10am, Terroir Restaurant open 7 days for lunch, Monday - Saturday for dinner
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Sky - communal
- Proximity to airport:
- 30 minutes from Napier airport
- Proximity to town:
- 7 minutes from Havelock North, 25 minutes from Napier
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Oct - Apr)||(Apr - Oct)|
|Per night||$495.00 - $2,500.00||$450.00 - $2,000.00|
- Other charges:
- Two night minimum stay applies during weekends
- Further pricing information:
- All reservation requests are subject to confirmation. Tariff includes the New Zealand Goods and Services Tax of 15%