1 / 4
With an impressive fleet of large, purpose-built yachts on the sheltered waters of Auckland’s Waitemata Harbour we are famous for our sailing cruises. Come on board and see why for yourself.
Your Auckland Harbour Sail includes:
- 1.5 hour sailing experience on Auckland’s Waitematā Harbour
Informative commentary from our knowledgeable crew about the harbour and its history
- Viewing Auckland city landmarks from the water including sailing under the Harbour Bridge
- Opportunity to help the crew sail this 50ft monohull sailing yacht
- Your choice of fresh coffee, tea or a hot chocolate served with a cookie. With the option to include lunch on the 1pm sail.
Explore Group - Auckland Harbour Sailing , Auckland Viaduct Harbour, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am-7pm, 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- it takes about 30-40 min by car to get to the airport from the Viaduct
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 min walk from Quay Street coach terminal and about 10-15 min walk from SkyCity
- Proximity to town:
- we are located in the town centre
Pricing and Conditions
(10 year(s) and under)
- Other charges:
- Surcharge for Lunch Cruise