1 / 4
1 / 16
Located in the heart of the village. Prime sunny position overlooking Chisholm Park & duck pond where you can enjoy the panoramic views of the mountains & the magnificent alpine scenery. Our entire property is designated smokefree.
Our stylish suites & studios are designed for maximum comfort & relaxation & have luxuriously appointed features such as tiled bathrooms with underfloor heating, spa baths (some units), bathrobes, kitchen facilities, gas fires (two units), water filters, room safes, air-conditioning/heatpump & free wireless internet.
Serviced daily. Continental breakfast is available. Six minutes walk to thermal pools & spa, cafes & golf course so leave your car & explore.
The St James, 20 Chisholm Crescent, Hanmer Springs, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7334, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Office hours 8.00am to 8pm, 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximity to airport:
- 90 minutes to Christchurch International Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 minute walk
- Proximity to town:
- Located in the centre of Hanmer Springs village - walking distance to thermal pools, cafes, restaurants, shops.
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Dec - Apr)||(May - Dec)|
|Per night||$245.00 - $655.00||$225.00 - $590.00|
- Other charges:
- One additional person can only be accommodated in executive spa units and one bedroom suites on a rollaway bed @ $50 per night.