1 / 3
1 / 17
Located in the heart of the village. Prime sunny position overlooking Chisholm park & duck pond where you can enjoy the panoramic views of the mountains & the magnificent alpine scenery. Our entire property is designated smokefree.
Our studios and suites are designed for comfort & relaxation and feature tiled bathrooms with underfloor heating, spa baths in the executive spa units & one bedroom suites, bathrobes, kitchen facilities, gas fires (two units), water filters, room safes, air-conditioning/heatpump & complimentary wireless internet. Units are serviced daily.
Being centrally located we are within a six minute walk to thermal pools & spa, cafes, shops & the golf course so leave your car & explore our wonderful alpine village.
The St James, 20 Chisholm Crescent, Hanmer Springs, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7334, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Office hours 8.00am to 8pm, 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Disabled Access
- Proximity to airport:
- 90 minutes to Christchurch International Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 minute walk
- Proximity to town:
- Located in the centre of Hanmer Springs village - walking distance to thermal pools, cafes, restaurants, shops.
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Dec - Apr)||(May - Dec)|
|Per night||$255.00 - $670.00||$235.00 - $595.00|
- Other charges:
- Only one additional person can be accommodated in the executive spa units & one bedroom suites on a rollaway bed @ $50 per night.