1 / 5
All you have to do is get to Nelson. Then switch off and enjoy while we take care of the details.
Expert Hosts help you design each day to suit your desire for adventure or relaxation. Meet like-minded travellers or find time on your own.
Our Beachfront Lodges are ideally spaced to experience the finest section of the Abel Tasman Coast track between Marahau and Totaranui. Kayak and Walk trips follow the same departure schedule so groups with different ages, abilities and interests can combine options to holiday together.
With insights from the personal stories of 7 generations of the Wilson family, your Guide tells entertaining stories to bring to life the natural and cultural histories of this fascinating region.
Abel Tasman Wilson's Walking Breaks, 409 High Street, Abel Tasman National Park, Motueka, Nelson, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Open 7 days. Summer (October - March) 7.30 am to 8.30 pm. Low Season (April - September) 7.30 am to 5.30 pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 50 kms from Nelson airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- pick up from accommodation
- Proximity to town:
- 10 kms from main office in Motueka
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$815.00 - $1,975.00|
(14 year(s) and under)
|$595.00 - $1,383.00|
- Other charges:
- All inclusive. Only additional cost is drinks from In-house bar