1 / 2
1 / 7
Plan your sailing holiday just the way you want it, with two large comfortable catamarans to choose from you can relax knowing your Abel Tasman experience is taken care of. Your Skipper with excellent local knowledge is your personal guide and host. Stay on board overnight on anchor in secluded bays. Enjoy the stillness of sunrise and sunsets and the quiet of The Park when the day trippers have departed. Explore shallow lagoons, golden beaches and see the NZ Fur Seals. Walk one of NZ's Great Walks along the Abel Tasman Coastal Trail, your own private yacht waiting at the end of each day with a comfy bed and chilled wine. Full use of yacht’s inventory including kayak, Paddle board, dinghy, fishing & snorkeling gear.
Multi Day Sailing Holiday with Abel Tasman Sailing Adventures, 272 Wakefield Quay, Stepneyville, Nelson Central, Nelson, 7010, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am - 9pm, Monday - Sunday
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 7.3km Nelson Airport (NSN) to Nelson Waterfront, or 56 km Nelson Airport to Kaiteriteri Beach
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 1.7 km Nelson Waterfront to Nelson City bus depot.
- Proximity to town:
- 1.7 km Nelson Waterfront to Nelson City. 60.6 km Nelson City to Kaiteriteri Beach.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$1,005.00 - $3,275.00|
- Other charges:
- Public Holiday surcharges apply
- Further pricing information:
- Minimum charge of 4 Adults. Self catered options are avaialble at a set whole boat rate.