1 / 10
Mineral waters formed through volcanic fire and glacial ice are brewed with New Zealand's finest hops, malts and yeast.
Tours operate daily at 11am and 1pm, except Tuesdays (closed). Duration 1 - 1.5 hours depending on how interactive you want to be with the brewmaster.
Our on-site Brewery includes Brewery Tours, Taupo's only trout giftware shop, liquor outlet and Bier Kafe. The Bier Kafe is an Austrian Alpine styled bar/cafe serving our own 7 crafted beer/cider on tap along with a beer matched menu - famous for freshly baked pretzels and gourmet wood fired pizzas; locally roasted coffee and homemade chocolates and other treats.
Friends and wildlife welcome.
Crafty TROUT Brewery, 135 Tongariro Street, Taupo, Lake Taupo, 3330, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- BierKAFE (Upsairs): 12 Midday -10pm, Wed - Mon Trout Shoppe (Downstairs) 10am to 4pm Wed to Mon Brewery Tours 1pm Daily
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- within 500m
- Proximity to town:
- in town centre
Pricing and Conditions
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- BierKAFE and TROUT Shoppe are Free Entry. Just the brewery tours cost
- Further pricing information:
- Tour includes the Tasting Rack - 4x 200ml variety of beer/cider