1 / 11
Explore both islands as you weave your way from north to south. Go underground in the Waitomo glowworm caves, explore the geothermal area of Rotorua and hike the volcanoes of Tongariro National Park. Spend even more time hiking in the south: the Abel Tasman coast, Punakaiki’s luscious green rainforests and the majestic Aoraki/Mount Cook.
Finish your time in this magical country under the immense peaks of Mount Aspiring National Park before arriving in Queenstown. The day hikes and short walks have been specially selected to get you into the best and most diverse wilderness areas of New Zealand. We have chosen excellent quality hotels and lodges and ensuite bathrooms.
New Zealand Uncut Guided Tour - Hiking New Zealand - 13 days, Sky tower I-site, corner Federal and Victoria Streets, Auckland, Auckland Central, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Proximity to town:
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- Single Supplement Uncut NZ$1750.00 optional activities
- Further pricing information:
- For bookings four or more months in advance of the departure a 25% deposit can be paid with the remainder due 65 days prior to your trip. For bookings within four months of the departure, full payment is required.